Thursday, December 01, 2005

Last night a bum stole my shirt in Stuyvesant Cove Park while i was skateboarding. if you see a clean, light blue, button-down shirt on a dirty, dirty bum around Avenue D, please let me know. I would really like my shirt back.

Also, someone stole all of the money i own. i got a thing in the mail from the bank that said they were charging me $30 for overdrawing my account because i took out $500 from a Citibank ATM, which i didn't. So that means i can't even buy a new button-down shirt.
it says $501.50 because there was a $1.50 charge for using a non-HSBC ATM. Just like a little extra slap in the face. Since i have $0 now I have set up a help kyle survive charity fund that you can donate to if you wish. Just send cash, checks, food, clothing or anything else to: 55 E 10th Street New York, NY 10003 Apt 205E A $5 donation gets you an original Life Sucks for Kyle drawing and a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart for helping someone who needs it.

No comments: